Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Today started rather slowly.  I found a UU church but services didn't start until 11:00.  I made my way to their church, which had a beautiful sanctuary.  I was very warmly greeted and passed around.  They invited me to stay after the service for their version of Lunch Bunch, which is lunch served in the Fellowship Hall. The service was quite different from ours.  It was lovely and their choir was very good.  The choir was almost as large as ours.  The congregation is about 165 people and they seem to be a very active and friendly group.

I went to the Clinton Library and it was very impressive.  I forgot how good we had it under his administration.  It made me incredibly sad to think of the state we have descended to.  It made for a depressing end to the day and visit to Little Rock.

Well tomorrow I will get an early start on my trip to Eureka Springs.

2 comments:

  1. hi Luvy
    Sounds like you have had an exhausting few days just working out the kinks!
    now talk severely to the TomTom and hopefully he will become subservient to your wishes. Can't wait to hear about the bentonville art museum when you get there. We had a great time having you with us and hopefully next time Lenny won't be nurturing bronchitis. Travel well, look forward to more stories. Love Judi and Len

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I've been following regularly, and I love it. Sorry some has been difficult, but you seem to have it down now. Alex is showing me how to leave comment.
    JJ

    ReplyDelete