Sunday, May 6, 2012

Canyonlands Utah

Canyonlands was fantastic!  The formations were more interesting than in Arches.  The first thing I saw was called the Wooden Shoe.  As you can see from the photo it really does look like a shoe.  I missed taking a picture of an elephant formation, but you can get everything.  I spent the whole day driving up and down the roads to see as much as possible.  There was so much to see, it is hard to describe.  The Mesa Arch was beautiful and better than anything at Arches.  I'm not sure why they even call Arches Arches as it has really second rate arches.


At the end of the Canyonlands road was this canyon  that looks like the footstep of a T. Rex.  I made a comment out loud to that effect and no one around me laughed.

There isn't much to say, I'll let the pictures talk for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment