Saturday, February 18, 2012

Running out of time

It amazes me how fast the time is flying until I leave.  I know it is more than a month but it is only about 6 weeks!  I don't want to leave with things unfinished.   I've taken care of my Will, Health Care Power of Attorney and Living Will, gruesome but necessary.  I put together a list of passwords for John and myself, because I don't remember all the different passwords that match applications.  One by one I'm trying to knock off tasks.

I've been through the books on Arkansas and Louisiana and I must say I am less than impressed.  I have been through Arkansas before so that makes a difference and I don't like creole cooking so that pretty much takes care of Louisiana.  However, surprisingly I have found a lot to see in Kansas.  It is the center of the continental US, the birthplace of the Pony Express, the hub of many early railroads and a Wizard of Oz Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment